Equilaw is located on a modern, purpose-built development just off J11A of the M5, allowing for an easy commute from all parts of Gloucestershire and beyond. We offer a professional, yet relaxed, environment and believe that our staff are the key to our success. We have a comprehensive and supportive training and development programme in place, and we focus heavily on staff retention.
Our continued success is based upon everyone focusing on four core values which are at the heart of everything we do: Integrity, Accountability, Honesty and Improvement. Our people are constantly encouraged to provide input and ideas on how the business can be improved and we have grown organically, but rapidly, since we set up in our current guise, some seven years ago.
All in all, Equilaw is a really great place to work!
We want to be transparent about how we handle your personal data during our recruitment process.
You can read our Data Protection Policy here.
Currently there are no positions available
At present we do not have any positions available. However, as a growing company, we are always on the lookout for talented staff who would like to join our team. If you would be interested in working for Equilaw please send your CV and a brief cover letter outlining your strengths to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are particularly keen to hear from candidates looking to commence their legal careers in an administration position.
Why work for Equilaw?
- Year on Year Growth
- Great incentives, including generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off, pension scheme, life assurance and childcare vouchers
- Discretionary bonus structures for all staff.
- Employee of the month and year awards.
- Annual summer and Christmas social events along with several ad hoc gatherings throughout the year!
- Staff are encouraged to support our annual chosen charity in a variety of fundraising events.
- Pizza Friday every month!
- Dress up Mondays and dress down Fridays!